Adaptogens are a class of herbs that have been used for centuries in traditional medicine, and are now being scientifically validated for their health benefits.
Adaptogens are called adaptogens because they help the body adapt to stress. They do this by increasing the body’s resistance to stressors, both physical and emotional. Adaptogens work by balancing the body’s hormones and neurotransmitters, and by improving the function of the immune system.
They have gained significant attention for their potential health benefits and ability to support the body’s ability to adapt to stress. Scientific research has explored the mechanisms behind adaptogens and their effects on various physiological processes. Studies have shown that adaptogens, such as the ones found in our Brain Blend, can help regulate the body’s stress response system and promote balance in times of physical or mental strain. These adaptogens have been extensively studied for their potential to enhance cognitive function, improve memory, and reduce the impact of stress and anxiety. With their well-documented effects and growing scientific evidence, adaptogens are emerging as promising natural solutions to support overall well-being and optimise brain health. Our Brain Blend harnesses the power of these adaptogens to provide a comprehensive blend that promotes cognitive vitality and a balanced mind-body connection.
Benefits of Adaptogens Brain Blend :
Here are the potential benefits that science discovered about the adaptogens included in our Brain Blend :
- Improved memory and cognitive function (R 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Reduced stress and anxiety (R 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 )
- Protection against neurodegenerative diseases (R 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- Enhanced immune function (R 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 , 6, 7)
- Reduced inflammation (R 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
- Promoted heart health (R 1, 2, 3, 4)
- May help to fight cancer (R 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
It is important to note that adaptogens work differently for everyone, and some people may experience more benefits than others.
How to use :
Mix 1 tsp in food, 1 to 3 times per day.
This blend tastes like cocoa and will be easy to consume with a smoothie, a yoghurt, your porridge. Start with a low dose and gradually increase it as needed.
If you experience any side effects, such as fatigue, headache, or stomach upset, stop taking the adaptogen and talk to your doctor.
- Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo biloba can interact with blood thinner. It is important to talk to your doctor before taking ginkgo biloba if you are taking a blood thinner.
- Lion’s mane: Lion’s mane can interact with MAO inhibitors, a type of antidepressant. It is important to talk to your doctor before taking lion’s mane if you are taking an MAO inhibitor.
- Reishi: Reishi can interact with sedatives and tranquilisers. It is important to talk to your doctor before taking reishi if you are taking a sedative or tranquilizer.