Chamomile hydrosol is known to calm delicate, tight or itchy skin.
It is especially ideal for:
- Care of sensitive skin, prone to allergies
- Calming eye treatment
- Children’s skin care
- Blond and light brown hair
Its fragrant flowers with white petals and yellow hearts that appear between May and October are among the most studied plants and the most used in herbal medicine.
Chamomile is traditionally known for its powerful anti-allergic properties while being strongly digestive and calming. From a cosmetic point of view, it is often found in care for sensitive skin. But Chamomile is undoubtedly the flagship ingredient of hair products because it has the ability to lighten and give light to blond hair …
To make 1 liter of hydrosol, 1 kilo of flowers is necessary, we speak of a 1/1 ratio. This minimum extraction ratio that we impose on ourselves guarantees an intense olfactory rendering, better conservation and above all a high concentration of aromatic molecules in the hydrosol, a guarantee of its quality.
Chamomile hydrosol for beauty
Chamomile hydrosol is recognised for these properties:
- Skin soothing, it relieves sensitive skin prone to redness and allergies
- Revitalising, it improves the condition of the skin
- Brightens and brings shine and light to fair hair.
Chamomile hydrosol for health
It is ideal for taking care of skin prone to allergies.
It helps to free the respiratory sphere.
It calms digestive disorders : take 1 tablespoon in a glass of water before the meal.
Chamomile hydrosol for wellbeing
Calms and soothes restless spirits.
Facilitates relaxation and sleep. Helps with :
- Stress, anxiety
- Emotional people
- Particularly suitable for quickly recovering from a one-off shock
- Sleep disturbances, difficulty falling asleep
- Anger, mental agitation, or defensiveness (blocked solar plexus)
How to use on the skin :
- Use everyday in your beauty routine. Spray generously on your cleansed skin.
- Do not rinse. Pat dry with a tissue, if necessary.
- Follow with your moisturiser as usual.
Can be used after sport or during travel to refresh, cleanse, and plump up the skin.
How to use internally :
To facilitates digestion. A tablespoon in a glass of water before the meal.
To relieve teething babies, a spray on the front of the mouth or a teaspoon in the bottle. Likewise, to relieve colic in babies, a teaspoon before the bottle or breastfeeding several times a day.
To calm restless babies and make it easier to fall asleep, a teaspoon of Chamomile hydrosol in a bottle.
You can add Chamomile floral water in your evening herbal tea, along with Lavender honey.
Emotional indications :
Chamomile hydrosol can be be taken to soothe anger, both in children and in adults.
- To help those sickened by anger, disrupting the digestive system
- To help children who get angry too quickly, eat too quickly
- To help those who are prone to reactive, allergic dermatoses
One tablespoon, 1 to 3 times a day depending on the problems, or diluted in half a liter of pure water to drink during the day.
For children under 10, reduce the dose by half and possibly add a little Acacia, Orange, Lime or Lavender honey.