Why is it different from other lip balms ?
Our Honey & Rosehip Lip Balm is different from other lip balms in several ways:
- It is made with all-natural ingredients, including rosehip oil, honey, mango butter, shea butter, olive oil, and almond oil.
- It is richer in antioxidants and vitamins, which help to nourish and protect the lips.
- It comes in a recyclable glass jar that contains more quantity than most plastic tubes.
- Its compounds are not diluted in a cheap oily base.
- Its delicious natural flavour is unique and totally addictive
What’s inside ?
The key ingredients in our Honey & Rosehip Lip Balm are:
- Rosehip oil: Rosehip oil is rich in vitamins A and C, which help to nourish and protect the lips. It also contains essential fatty acids, which help to heal chapped and dry lips.
- Honey: Honey is a natural humectant, which means that it attracts and retains moisture. It is also a natural antiseptic, which helps to protect the lips from bacteria.
- Mango butter: Mango butter is a rich and emollient butter that helps to soften and hydrate the lips.
- Shea butter: Shea butter is another rich and emollient butter that helps to protect and nourish the lips. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is a natural antioxidant that helps to protect the lips from free radical damage. It is also a good source of vitamin E, which is essential for healthy skin.
- Almond oil: Almond oil is a lightweight oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. It is a good source of vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which help to nourish and protect the lips.