Our Manuka Hydrosol is steam distilled from the leaves of Leptospermum scoparium shrub and has a warm and herbaceous aroma, close to propolis. It is an authentic hydrosol, not essential oil added to water.
The benefits of our Manuka Hydrosol are close to those of Manuka honey (ref).
Our hydrosol contains a high level of ketones that are great for purifying and eliminating unwanted microbial life. Bu fighting inflammation, it is an excellent toner for treating many skin issues. It will also help with respiratory discomfort due to cold or flu, especially when experiencing congestion.
Manuka is known to boost the immune system and can help with allergies.
How to use our Manuka Hydrosol spray :
- As a toner: After cleaning your skin, mist you face and leave it to dry naturally. If you cannot wait, gently pat with a clean cloth or tissue.
- In a mask: Simply mix the hydrosol with clay
- In the bath : spray above hot water, while you’re in the bath. Breathe !
- Deodorant : mist as needed elsewhere to help prevent body odor
- Calming spray: mist your room, pillow and face to help reduce stress and anxiety.